As most of you already know, massive Democrat donor and Texas trial attorney Steve Mostyn died on Thursday, at the age of 46.
According to America’s Freedom Fighters, authorities believe that Mostyn has committed suicide leaving behind his grieving wife and several children.
Now, several months earlier Mostyn publicly announced that he intends to step away from the world of politics in order to spend more time with his family, however, he never mentioned nor declared any mental problems on his behalf.
Here is where things take an interesting turn. His relationship with former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was actually very strong up until 2015, when the ethics watch group known as Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust filed a formal complaint against the former presidential candidate accusing her of illegal coordination regarding the Ready for Hillary Super PAC.
Mostyn’s ties with the Clintons have still not been fully discovered, however, sources are claiming that they go very deep. His death is just one of the many mysterious deaths of people who had a deep connection to Hillary Clinton.
Here’s a list of those mysterious deaths:
- Clinton’s convicted Whitewater partner and key witness to the Ken Starr investigation James McDougal, who reportedly died of a heart attack while being in solitary confinement.
- Former White House intern Mary Mahoney who was murdered in a Starbucks Coffee shop in Georgetown back in July, 1997. She was murder right after revealing that she was sexually harassed in the White House.
- Former white House councilor Vince Foster, who was also Hillary Clinton’s colleague at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot to the head which was later marked as suicide.
- Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman Ron Brown. Allegedly died in a plane crash.
- C. Victor Raiser II and Montgomery Raiser, both of which, major players in Clinton’s fund raising organization. They died back in July, 1992 in a private plane crash.
- Democratic National Committee Political Director Paul Tulley, described as a “dear friend and trusted advisor” by Clinton.
- Clinton fund raiser Ed Willey who was found dead in the woods with a gunshot wound on his head, back in November of 1993. Also marked as a suicide.
- Head of Clinton’s Little Rock gubernatorial security team Jerry Parks. Found dead in his car after he was reportedly gunned down. His son announced that Parks was actually building a dossier on Clinton. After he died, those files somehow disappeared.
- James Bunch, also died from a gunshot suicide. According to numerous people, Bunch was writing a so called “Black Book” which contained the names of various influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.
- James Wilson, who was found dead hanging which was later also ruled as a suicide.
- Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson’s ex-wife Kathy Ferguson. She was found dead in her living room with a gunshot wound on her head. Once again, it was ruled as a suicide even though there were several pointers which indicate otherwise.
- Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson, Bill Shelton. He was found dead at his fiancee’s grave area, also with a gunshot wound. Like his fiancee’s death, his death was also pronounced a suicide.
- Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, Gandy Baugh, who reportedly jumped out of a window of a very tall building back in 1994.
- Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, Florence Martin. He was found dead with three gunshot wounds. Reportedly, he was related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case.
- Suzanne Coleman, who allegedly had an affair with Bill Clinton during his time as Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head and was later ruled as a suicide.
- Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf Paula Grober. Died in a car accident in 1992.
- Investigative reporter Danny Casolaro, who was investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He cut his own wrists in the middle of the abovementioned investigation.
- Attorney Paul Wilcher, who was in the middle of investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise,” was found dead in his apartment in Washington DC back in 1993.
- Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corporation Jon Parnell Walker, jumped from his apartment building in Virginia in 1993.
- Commerce Department staffer Barbara Wise, died on November 29, 1996. She was working closely with Ron Brown and John Huang.
- Assistant Secretary of Commerce Charles Meissner. Prior to his death in a small plane crash, he gave John Huang special security clearance.
Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee Dr. Stanley Heard, died in a plane crash.
- Drug running pilot out of Mena, Arkansas Barry Seal.
- Johnny Lawhorn Junior, a mechanic who reportedly found a check sent to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop.
- Madison Guarantee investigator Stanley Huggins.
- Attorney and Clinton fund raiser Hershell Friday.
- Kevin Ives and Don Henry, whose deaths are known as the “The boys on the track” case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation.
- Keith Coney, found dead after his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, in July of 1988.
- Keith McMaskle, died on Nov, 1988 after being stabbed 113 times.
- Gregory Collins, died from a gunshot wound January 1989.
- Jeff Rhodes was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.
- James Milan, found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled that his death was of “natural causes.”
- Jordan Kettleson, found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.
- Richard Winters, involved with the Ives / Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.
The following 11 people are all Clinton bodyguards found dead:
- Major William S. Barkley Jr.
- Captain Scott J. Reynolds
- Sgt. Brian Hanley
- Sgt. Tim Sabel
- Major General William Robertson
- Col. William Densberger
- Col. Robert Kelly
- Spec. Gary Rhodes
- Steve Willis
- Robert Williams
- Conway LeBleu
- Todd McKeehan
- Molly Macauly, a World-renowned “space economist” who was brutally murdered in Baltimore park.
- Former President of the UN General Assembly John Ashe was found dead in June, apparently having crushed his own windpipe while lifting weights in his home.
- Clinton critic Victor Thorn-Prominent.
- Democratic National Committee’s Seth Rich.
- Filipino American activist and aide to Senator Kaine, Joe Montano.
- DNC Lawsuit Processor Shawn Lucas.
- Klaus Eberwein.
- Man who sought Clinton’s emails from Russian hackers committed suicide.
I highly doubt this being a coincidence. Something is definitely not right. What do you think?
Comment down below!