Chuck Schumer had drinks with a very powerful left-wing billionaire’s son, Alex Soros, on Friday.
Alex Soros posted an image on Instagram, having a drink with Chuck Schumer.
He had the following caption on it:
“Always great to catch up with Senator Chuck Schumer who has seized the moment as the head of the Democrats in the Senate and masterfully helped preserve the assault on our nations values and democracy. Thank you Chuck!”
Alex Soros has given a lot of money to the Democratic campaign committees in 2016. To be exact, more than $4.5 million, according to campaign finance records.
Take a look where the money went, via the Daily Caller:
- $127,800 went to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee
- $133,400 to the Democratic National Committee Services Corp
- $5,400 was given to Hillary Clinton’s campaign.
- $5,400 was given former Senator Russ Feingold
- $5,400 was given to Rep. Keith Ellison
- $5,400 was given to the lightweight Chuck Schumer.
According to the Gateway Pundit, Alex Soros’ father, George Soros, funds Black Lives Matter, Antifa and Occupy Wallstreet.
Chuck Schumer had drinks yesterday with George Soros’s son Alex.
Never forget who is in charge. pic.twitter.com/PD69I2raiE
— Josh Caplan (@joshdcaplan) June 10, 2017
We can guess who is in charge. Do you think President Trump needs to know what’s coming for him?
Share this with your thoughts and let us know in the comments below!